Wonder what's happening in Algebra next? Miss a day of class? Check our class outline listed below.
Please pay attention to any in class updates and Twitter incase any homework assignments vary from the calendar!
Cumulative Reviews will now be completed using Castle Learning. Each week the assignment opens up and stays open for a week and a half. Late work will not be accepted. Students have two attempts at the correct answer and can start and stop the assignment as needed. As always, students can come to Miss K for extra help if they are having problems on these assignments.
Continuing Education Assignments:
- Algebra 2019 Midterm - a review of the first half of the school year
- Algebra Midterm - students took this as a pretest this year, my expectation is for students to complete this to the best of their ability so I can recognize and reteach weaknesses that we have from the start of the year
- Unit 6 Lesson 8 - Linear vs Exponential - this is a review of linear functions and exponential functions. Be sure to recognize our patterns for linear functions (adding and subtracting) and exponential functions (multiplying).
- Linear Functions Review - includes average rate of change - remember: you will need to MEMORIZE the slope formula!
- Review of Lines - reviews concepts from our unit on lines
- CR #25 and CR #26 are available on Castle Learning.
- Interleaving Assignment - a combination of linear functions, exponential functions and sequences. This is available on Castle Learning, there are no hard copies as it was created and assigned on Friday 3/20.
Dates to Remember:
Third Quarter Report Cards on Thursday April 9th
Progress Reports distributed on Friday May 22nd
Fourth Quarter ends on Friday June 26th
Need Graph Paper? Click here!
Still confused? Check out Twitter @MissKsMathletes for homework updates and reminders.